It’s been a busy year at SVGC, and since we’re big fans of data, analytics and evidence-based decision making we thought we’d break down our 2023 round up into figures.
- Starting with the eye watering number of billable hours SVGC clocked on projects for our customers, coming in at a whopping 38,711.36!
- The value of contracts SVGC signed in 2023 was £120 million
- The highest organic impressions reached on a SVGC LinkedIn post was 18,397
- SVGC spent a total of £10K on corporate sponsorship of Larkhill Eventing and Racecourse to support and develop a valuable service within our local armed forces community
- The number of customer project milestones delivered in 2023 was 311
- SVGC employed 29 people in 2023
- Managing Director, Andrew Dixion, walked a total of 27 miles at this year’s DSEI
- The number of active associates of SVGC during 2023 was 12
- The total number of frameworks SVGC were awarded in 2023 was 9
- During 2023 SVGC opened another office in Milton Keynes, providing a total or 3 office spaces
- We welcomed 2 new SVGC babies
- In July 2023 SVGC were awarded the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Silver Award
- The amount of money SVGC has saved the public sector? Immeasurable!!!!
What an incredible year we’ve had, and we couldn’t have done it without all the hard work and dedication of our fabulous team and associates. Here’s to a prospectus 2024!